| 8 comments ]





Let me introduce my self.

My name is Suraj age 28 and my wife Neelam 26, I am bascially from Bhopal, but live in Bangalore as i have my job in bangalore, My wife is housewife.

I will share few incidents which happened 2 years back when we are living in a independent house where the owner of the house was on ground floor and on second floor, The second floor had two sections of 2 BHK. i used to live and another tenant which was given to bachelors. 

The House owner was a retired army officer with a son and daughter, the daughter was married and son was around 30 years age and not yet married.

The Son had his room on the Terres(pent house) where he had his gym, half of the terres was used for his pent house and other half was open with facility to wash clothes and used for drying clothes on wire. There were other houses attached to the building which were having more floors than the house we lived. 
as few days passed things were normal we used to exchange plesantaries with house owner and vice versa and mean while thier son ( Manoj) become quite good friends and he used
to interact with my wife and it was normal for her too.

My wife daily routine was to get up early take her bath wash clothes and put them for drying on the terress where Manoj used to live in the pent house. Manoj used to do some streching excersies on the terres and he had a his gym equipment where he used to do excercise, some times i used to go with my wife on terres while she used to put the clothes for drying and i could see Manoj doing his exercise routies, he used to in shorts with a T shirt top , Manoj has quite a good physic and he was around 5 feet 10 and broad frame body.

During one of my such visits i could see Manoj looking at my wife admiring her curves in her saree while she was busy with clothes on the terres. i felt thats normal as my wife was such a hot figure and any man would look at her. I also thought that may be my wife was enjoying the attention too.


one night in bed i started a discussion with my wife about Manoj. i asked her how do you think Manoj is. she replied means in what sense, i asked as a person how do you think he is, she said oh.. she said that you were asking how he is as a MAN ..and she laughed .. she started teasing me and said ..he could be great as a MAN .he has good body and surely he can perform well as MAN. hearing such words from her acutally made me hot and wanted to listen more such from her. after this i had a fast and quick session with her. and went to sleep.

Next day i observed my wife had tied her saree too low when compared to other days, she generally used to tie her saree about one once below navel..just at navel..but could. but this time it was around 4 inches below navel and as every day she went to dry the clothes on the terres, i followed her without saying anything about her low saree.

when she went on terres she tucked her saree pallu around the navel, the navel was visible and i could see Manoj on terres with his daily routine, he had a glancing look at my wife waist and surely enjoy the low saree showing the navel. i said hello to him and so did my wife, i left down stairs and my wife followed in a while back to the flat.  
we both were back into the flat and i was getting ready to go to office, while getting ready i could see that my wife has pulled up her saree up again where she normally ties her saree, i did not ask or say anything about it, the next day too my wife did same thing before going up on the terres she tied her saree much below the navel , this time i did not go on terres with her.. she came back in 10 minutes and with in few minutes i could see her saree was again back to normal. with out asking or saying anything i left for the office, while in office i was thiking about this strange behaviour of my wife about some times wearing her saree too low and then again back to normal, that night while sleeping i asked her about has she taken liking for tying saree too low, she said yes she is liking to wear saree below navel as she is seeing it in TV serails and she wants to feel like that, i did not ask that why she is wearing it normal when in flat but wearing it low when going up on the terres..  
fews days later we got invitation from our neighbour daugther marriage which as a day marriage as many in south india do day marraiges, i was complled to go as they compeleld us that we should attend the marriage, my wife was very exicted to attend the marriage as we were staying away from home state and city and its rare that you get caleld for marriage functions, the problem it was day marriage and i had to go to my office, i decided that we will go together and i will stay for a while and she can take a cab back home and i will go to office from there.

my started discussing that what she should wear as she wanted to look her best, i told her that as she has started to wear saree nice below the navel , i told her why she do same on marraige day, she was happy to hear these words from me as she wanted to flaut her nice abs and navel, she immedidetly asked that she will also want to wear a KAMARBAND ( its a jewel around the waist), i said ok, for that she has to buy one as she did not have, and she got this thought by seeing TV searils that she wanted to wear KAMARBANDH 
next day she went to the market and got her self few kamarbands. there are two types of
kamarbands one is that is tied around the waist/navel or which hang on the hips, in the evening when i was back from office she showed me the kamarbands, i asked her to wear it and show me, soon she took out a transparent saree ..and tied it almost 6 inches below her navel and then later tied the kamarband just passing thorough her navel. she was really looking very sexy, i just jumped from the bed and grabbed her waist and started to rub her waist, she also become hot . i asked her will she be wearing saree so low for the marriage too? she said if i was ok with it she is ready to even wear more lower and she said as we are far away from home town she does not mind wearing revealing clothes, i too was liking this attitude even my desire to show off my sexy wife were growing day by day, it became my new fantasy and it added a new spice to our sex life.

After 3 days it was the marriage day we had to attend we got ready by 9 AM , she wore semi transparent saree and her new kamarband around her waist and we reached the marriage function place, for a while my wife started feeling little un comfortable with all people staring at her, she told me that she will go to ladies toilet and remove her kambarband and change her saree style to normal. i said dont worry, we are anyhow away from our relatives no body knows us other than the neighbours faimly, i asked her you too enjoy the admiration of the eyes which are seein you, she hesitantly said ok and we went to have some snacks at there in the function, and suddenly MANOJ came and said hello to us, he too was attending the marriage, he looked at my wife and said, she is looking really pretty today, my wife said thank you and i could see that MANOJ was trying to scan her from top to bottom. i knew it he will do that as he does daily on the terres, i acutally started to like his attention towards my wife.

we talked about how we reached and how my wife will be back to home by cab.. then MANOJ said he will take my wife back home as he was attending the marriage with his family and they have come in thier car, i said ok and it was good that my wife will reach back home without trouble. we met the marraige couple and i left for office and my wife with MANOJ and family. 
I was back from office and asked my wife about reaching back home from marriage, she said that Manoj made her sit on front and his parents were sitting behind, and we reached home without any issues.

she said she and manoj had to wait for his parents to come in the parking as they were little busy with someone within the function hall and mean while manoj and me were talking about my interests and other things and Manoj once again told me that i was really looking very pretty and told that your husaband is lucky to have such wife. she said that she liked his praise for her.

i said ok and listening all this i was getting hard on thinking about my wife having time with Manoj, while having dinner i asked my wife again about manoj that was he flirting with you, she said all men flirt with beautiful ladies and why i was so much insecure, i said i was not insecure but just was asking. mean while my fantasy was growing stronger about Manoj and my wife but i did not let my intentions known.

mean while she said tha manoj has told that if she wants to use his gym equpment she can use it, i said to my wife if she would like to do work out in his gym in presense of manoj, she said she is ok if I have no problems. i said ok to her.

next day early morning went on terres ..after a while i went and saw that my wife is was talking to Manoj in his gym room, i too joined the discussion, mean while Manoj said that Neelam needs to buy proper clothes for doing a work out, I said ok, my wife got two pairs of sports bra and tops and bottoms for the exercise routine and from next day she started using the gym , my desire grew stronger and i was thinking ..is Manoj planning to sleep with my wife..and i too wanted to see my wife getting screwed with other man dick,


in the evening after returning from office i asked my wife how is work out going on,she said its going good and Manoj was helping in nice way 
days passed by and my wife was becoming closer to Manoj and also even attended few sports events with Manoj, i wife seems started liking Manoj.

one night i asked her ..are you feeling ok with Manoj? she said yes, i asked her that how manly Manoj could be, she said what what.. i said her again what do you think how manly manoj could be, she said what you mean how would i know about it, i said do you want to know? she was confused what i was trying to convey, i said again do you want to know how Manly manoj could be, she said me to shut up, i was getting hot talking dirty to her, while having a session with her i stared saying her think about manoj drilling your juicy cunt, she became very hot and said .you really want to see him drill my cunt, i said yes..she was liking the dirty talk, she was moaning a lot ..which she did not much .seems she was fantasing dick of manoj in her cunt, she said how can i get manoj to drill me, i said if you are ready we can plan on this and she can get her cunt drilled by manoj.


she had a loud monaing orgams that night even i enjoyed it like never before, for few days we were talking about this while having sex and both started enjoying a lot.

after few days we started to implement the plan so that she can be scrwed by manoj
my wife got a new workout dress which was revealing it was just a top and a short bottom.. and it showed her stomach full open and she went with this on terres and i asked her to carry her mobile, i asked to keep the mobile on so that i can listen what Manoj would react to her new work out dress, she went on terres with phone being on, Manoj first reaction was .. Is your husband at home? you have come up with this dress today? she said yes he is sleeping as he came late in night due to work overload and he will only get up after 4 to 5 hours, he said ok, then he said you are looking so sexy in this outfit, this was the first time i heard word sexy for my wife from somebody else and it was unique feeling and was making me hot.

Manoj said to my wife dont you think it is too revealing dress for work out . she said its ok for her unless you got other thoughts about me, he said not like that, if you are ok with it its ok with me, then suddenly Manoj said to my wife .. if you dont mind i would like to comment on your body, my wife said ok, he said to my wife that her navel was very sexy and looked so good on slim waist, my wife said ..oh oh really then he said you have got right amount of flesh at righ places.. my wife replied .hey manoj seems you are not able to control your your thoughts and words..she said are you plannig to do something? manoj said what do you think a man will do with such a sexy women standing before him in a lonely room, she said what a man will do, i was listening all this on the phone which she kept on while on the terres gym with Manoj.

my wife said Manoj we are good friends why are you brining all this into our freindship, my wife said have you not looked at a women earlier like this in his life, she also added has he not tasted a women anytime? Manoj said no never had any such experience, my wife said ..oh oh then what can i do in this regard, Manoj got a hint that my wife was showing interest in him, he said he atleaset wanted to grab her waist. my wife said this is not good thought, i wanted to be only for my husband and we should avoid it, but manoj kept inisiting her, and seems he got up and grabbed my wife waist and said that your waist is so sexy to grab, my wife acted as if she was not liking it. but she already had plan to get screwed by manoj. he kissed her navel and let go her off and in few mins my wife was back into the flat, and she was breathing heavly and as soon as she came in i grabbed her and started kissing her without allowing her to speak anyting , i became so hot listening to the conversation between her and manoj over phone, i took her into the bathroom just disrobed her totally and started the shower and both of use became totally nude and i stared sucking her boobs hard, she too was very hot and i took my dick and shoved into her juciy cunt and started thorbbing is fast as could not control,i started saying her .hey you slut here is Manoj dick ..take it ..i was pushing my dick in out with full force and she was moaning .and during all this she started saying ..manoj push it harder ..now i became manoj for her, she kept on telling manoj i wanted to taste your dick since day one when i saw you on the terres when you were doing excerise, your body was so good i wanted it from day one, she started talking as if i was manoj, she said that is why i was wearig a low wasit saree so that i can attract you manoj. now i knew that from day one my wanted to get fucked by Manoj. i was romping her very hard, this was the best sex session we could ever had till date, direclty from shower in bath room i lifted her with dripping water and took her to bedroom and made her lie on bed .. we both were dripping with water, i made her in doggy position and started romping my dick with fast strokes..she was moaning and teling ..manoj you have great body and nice dick to satisfy any women , i was loving the way she was calling me manoj, she said she wanted to suck my dick, i removed my dick from her cunt and gave into her mouth, she was sucking it hard like never before, she was doing with a new passion this time i was loving it, it was time for me to cum, in next 3 mintues i bursted with my juice on her face, we lied down on the wet bed for next 15 minutes ..and smiled about the role play we had ..

more experices about manoj fucking my wife for first time and how we executed our plan so that manoj could get chance to fuck her  
Next morning i asked my wife to be normal and go to terres and join the excersie session with Manoj and do not talk about the thing he did, make him feel as if you were ok him grabbing your waist so that we can execute the plan so that my wife can get screwed from Manoj, i asked her to keep the phone on while she is with Manoj so that i can listen to what he says.

my wife went on terres in normal clothes and avoided her new revealing clothes, she came back downstairs with in few mins, she said Manoj is not in his pent house room and it is locked.

she told me that Manoj might be upset with what he did with me that is why he might have wantedly left early today for some work

i said its ok and got ready for office and told my wife that she continue with her plans as manoj would stay home and work from his terres office room , my wife said ok and i asked her to go to his room in afternoon too with some or other pretex to see him, my wife was so happy to listen these words and the freedom i was giving her to explore the sexual fantasy we were having., this time now my wife started wearing low waist saree in home and avoided any nighty during afternoon,

this is what my wife told me when i returned in the evening

in afternoon she went to terres to get back dried clothes and tucked her saree like this so that she can show off her navel, to her luck Manoj room was open when she went upstairs, she started facing at Manoj room and taking off dried clothes ..reavealing her navel in her saree which her pallu tucked to make it look more sexier 
She was on the terres picking up the dried clothes
and also she was looking at the room of Manoj which was open, she was expecting that he would come out on terres but he did not, so my wife decided to go into his room on the terres she slowing went inside
and she saw Manoj bare chested in his shorts was having headphones on and was watching a movie with his wireless headphones on and his one hand was inside in short and he was playing with his dick.

my wife stood there and watched for a while from behind, Manoj was busy rubbing his dick inside his short and was not aware that my wife was standing behind and watching him and also she was also liking what she was seeing and she had never seen another man play with his dick other than mine.

then she decided to go in front of Manoj and she did it. Manoj was taken back seeing her suddenly inside and that too he playing with his dick, in a flash he removed his hand from inside of his shorts and second removed his headphones and he stood before my wife and asked .how are you, she said she was fine.

the next thing he asked my wife was ..that was she upset or angry about the yesterday incident where he grabbed her waist during excersie then he kept asking did you tell your husband. he pleaded that do not tell her husband and he said he was afarid of his reputation and it will not be good if someone knows it .suddenly my wife went ahead and put her hand on his mouth and said .. now shut up and silence. she said she has not told her husband and she said acted as she was upset with him for doing it.

then manoj started again saying what did you just saw in my room did you see what i was doing, she said yes you were playing with your instrument and she saw it, this made Manoj more embarassed, and he made a sad face.

my wife said its ok and she added that everybody has some fantasy about sex and she does not mind what you were doing. listing this Manoj was back into his senses.

he said how come you came to room, she said she came to collect clothes and saw the room open so i came. mean while talking to my wife Manoj one eye was gazing at my wife low wasit saree tucked below the navel and my wife could see Manoj was breathing heavly and he was trying to control his dick, which was slightly erect as my wife was watching his dick while talking to Manoj.

then my wife asked to the surprise and shock of Manoj ..that which lady you were thinking of while he was playing with the dick. he said do you really want to know, she said yes. then Manoj told her that since i saw you i have been fantasising about you . and said your husband is very lucky to have such an sexy wife.

my wife was getting hot listening this, then she said oh really do you find me so sexy.. he said yes and she said ok and she was about to leave the room and then suddenly Manoj grabbed her and my wife was stunned to silence by the dare Manoj was saying he without any further delay started kissing my wife.. she was tried to resisted as she was not liking it and she pushed manoj back and said she has to go now she left and came back down stairs.

this is what she told me when i came in evening. i asked my wife does she really want to get screwed by manoj. she said yes she wants to feel Manoj and really badly in need of she body after she saw him today playing with his dick, then i told her that he will stay in office next night and look at project work and she can use this night to get the person of his desire in the bed.

I asked my wife to place handycam on and record all that happens in the room that night. she was very much excited to listen this  

Next day as planned she fully charged the handycam batteires which would last for 3 hours continus recording, and we tested a place where it can be kept and hidden away from the eye of Manoj, we found a right place and put it and put a cloth over it and only visible between the bookshelf opposite to my bed, this time we also decided that i will not listen on phone what is going as as she might feel concious about me listening, i gave her full free hand to have a night with Manoj, but i warned her to take the contraceptive pill in advance to avoid any problems. she had shaved the pussy in the morning while bathing, she had a head bath and was fresh for getting screwed, the plan was to call manoj in the flat and ask him that there is some problem with the laptop and my wife needs is urgent fixed as she wanted to chat with her relatives in USA and wanted to see live birthday of his relative in USA. i deleted some files from windows file system and made sure there was some prblems with camera and headphones working. and put some of her nude photos on desktop folder which we generally took in the room to enjoy . then i left for the office. 

8 comments

Anonymous said... @ November 19, 2015 at 2:20 AM

I would like to say thank you to Solvi Singh. I discovered her last evening at Solvi.in and created my evening memorable. Thank you solvi Singh, you the best Independent Goa Female Escort . The way you began attracting me yesterday night are still produce and I want to fulfill you again very soon. You clothed up so well last evening and I can recommend your name to anyone. For me the sovli.in is the best companion organization in Goa and Solvi Singh really like you once again.

Alianx said... @ February 1, 2016 at 3:00 PM

ALL LIVE HOT ENTERTAINMENT
WATCH HOT ENTERTAINMENT LIVE ioioijo323

Alianx said... @ February 1, 2016 at 3:03 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankesh Tiwari said... @ April 18, 2016 at 6:25 AM

Hi friends two days ago I meted to miss Sanchita Sharma, she is independent Delhi escorts service and have fully beautiful and looking young sexy lady, firstly I contact to her manager and fixed my scheduled at five star hotel, finally she is calm and I play with her to every moment in bed, I am too much happy after meeting to her, thank you very much miss Sanchita Sharma.

Dhanraj said... @ January 26, 2020 at 9:06 PM

Where can i get the remaining story...?

Unknown said... @ August 3, 2020 at 7:59 PM

Now a days men want a proper satisfaction from their daily life burden If they are looking for Noughty Udaipur Escorts Girls

nikitarawat said... @ February 10, 2021 at 7:39 AM

Myself Nikitarawat a young beautiful Independent Girl in Chandigarh here I am a professional work as Chandigarh Escort Girl I am a perfect and high personality VIP Call Girl in Chandigarh so you can take me to any parties or long tour at that time I will full cooperate.
Escorts service In Chandigarh ||
Chandigarh Independent Escort ||
Chandigarh Call Girl ||
Sirohi Escorts ||
Bhachau Escorts ||
Ambaji Escorts ||
Rajkot Escorts ||
Uttar Pradesh Escorts ||

Anonymous said... @ February 11, 2021 at 2:25 AM

Lonavala Escort Service

Magarpatta Escort Service

Vishrantwadi Escort Service

Wagholi Escort Service

Wakad Escort Service

Kalyani-nagar Escort Service

Koregaon-park Escort Service

Shivaji-nagar Escort Service

Post a Comment